Commission on Higher Education (CHED) Courses
* Bachelor of Science in Information Technology - BSIT
* Bachelor of Technical Teachers Education - BTTE
* Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management - BSHRM
* Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - BSBA
* Bachelor of Science in Criminology - BSCRIM
* Bachelor of Arts in English - BA-ENGL
* Bachelor of Arts in Communication - BA-COM
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION SECTOR
Computer Hardware Servicing NC II
Computer Programming NC IV
TOURISM SECTOR (HOTEL & RESTAURANT)
Commercial Cooking NC II
Food and Beverage Services NC II
Housekeeping NC II
Front Office Services NC II
METAL & ENGINEERING SECTOR
Shielded Metal Arc Welding NC II
Automotive Servicing NC I
Automotive Servicing NC II
Driving NC II
Consumer Electronics Servicing NC II
*Cellular phone repair
Electrical Installation Maintenance NC II
Carpentry NC II
Masonry NC II
SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
A. Accountancy and Business Management (ABM)
B. Humanities and Social Sciences (HUMSS)
TECHNICAL AND VOCATIONAL LIVELIHOOD
A. Industrial Arts (IA)
a1. Automotive Servicing NC I
a2. Electrical Installation and Maintenance NC II (EIM)
a3. Electronic Productions Assembly and Servicing NC II (EPAS)
B. Home Economics (HE)
b1. Cookery NC II, Food and Beverage NC II, Bread and Pastry Production NC II.
C. Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
c1. Computer System Servicing NC II (CSS)
c2. Computer Programming NC IV
D. Agricultural Fishiry Arts (AFA)
d1. Horticulture NC II
d2. Animal Production (Poultry Chicken) NC II, Animal Production (Ruminants) NC II
Marvelous College as a Mikrotik Academy
MikroTik Academies (MA) are educational institutions such as universities, technical schools, colleges, vocational schools, and other educational institutions offering semester time based Internet networking courses for their academic students using MikroTik RouterOS as a learning tool.
MikroTik training sessions are organized and provided by MikroTik Training Centers at various locations around the World. They are attended by network engineers, integrators and managers, who would like to learn about routing and managing wired and wireless networks using MikroTik RouterOS.
Marvelous College of Technology, Inc. is now recognized as one of the Mikrotik Academies in the Philippines. Being part of the Mikrotik Academy means that MCTI can offer Mikrotik Certified Network Associate (MTCNA) course to interested students.
The Marvelous College of Technology, Inc envisions its Students to be technically skilled, intellectually proficient, socially aware and endeavoring to transform the society in response to the signs of times.
We commit ourselves to:
* Provide quality education through continuous upgrading of programs and services;
* Develop and equip students with sufficient intellectual and occupational skills to meet the demands of a
globally changing environment;
* Respect the dignity of the person especially the poor;
* Design and enhance curricular offerings with lifelong learning skills essential in responding to industry
needs and better quality of life for our graduates;
* And promote and strengthen our Filipino culture and values.
About Marvelous College of Technology, Inc.
Building Bright Futures
The Marvelous College of Technology, Inc (MCTI), registered with Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on January 8, 2008 was organized through the efforts of Educators, Businessmen and Professionals with end views of:
* Putting up a school that shall enjoy competetive marketing position,
* Offering quality educational technical programs with a much reasonable/affordable rate (on Tuition)
* And other fees that will greatly help accessibility to college education especially those coming from the low-income group.
Started as a Technical School, a great alternative post-high school education which allows students to learn a career or trade in various technical fields.
In the quest to provide quality, relevant and responsive educational services to youth of SOCSKSARGEN, MCTI hired an Administrative Consultant MR. AGAPITO D. LUBATON.
April 2008 construction/renovations of school building was finished and was ready for occupancy includes upgrading of other facilities such:
* Science Laboratory
* Library Resources
* Including furniture and fixtures
On June 2008, MCTI started its operations with 503 students.
On the second semester of its operations, a good number of students cavalcade the school for decided learners.
* Mechanical Technology
* Hotel and Restaurant Management
* Information Technology
* Driving Mechanic
* Electronics Technology
* Electrical Technology
The school amended its Articles of Incorporation for a change of name from Marvelous Institute of Technical College, Inc. (MITC) to what is now MARVELOUS COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, INC. (MCTI) and was issued SEC approval on November 13, 2008.
Thus, in SY 2009, MCTI upgraded its human and physical resources.
MCTI continue to make its presence felt in the community and the country as it produces professionals and technically skilled practitioners here and abroad. As a fast growing Technical College, MCTI will continue to serve the youth of South Cotabato and exert all efforts to generate employment to usher great changes in the field of the South Cotabateños with the MOTTO:
"MARVELOUS COLLEGE ON THE GO, SA TRABAHO SIGURADO!"
M.H Del Pilar St., City of Koronadal, South Cotabato, Philippines, 9506